Personal data you submit
The information we collect depends upon how you are interacting with us.
If you are making a booking the type of information we may collect includes:
- Details about you including your first and last name, title, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, dietary requirements, medical information directly related to your booking.
- Details about someone you are booking on behalf of including their first and last name, title, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, dietary requirements, medical information directly related to their booking.
- Details about payments to and from you.
- Your bank details only in the event of making a refund to you. This information is deleted immediately after any transaction.
If you are signing up to our email list the type of information we collect includes:
- Your first and last name, email address.
If you are using our contact form the type of information we collect includes:
- Your first and last name, email address, telephone number.
We will never use your personal information to send you marketing materials, elecronically, by post or by telephone, unless we have your explicit consent to do so. Your personal information is kept in compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
We will not disclose any personal information we collect about you to a third party without seeking your consent first.
By submitting your personal information through this website, you are consenting to it being processed by us in the manner described above.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect data from you only when we have a valid reason to do so:
- to fulfil a contract we have with you
- when it is our legal duty
- when you consent to it
How do we use your data?
- To manage your booking with us.
- To contact you with information about your bookings and support services.
- To provide assistance with online bookings in case you are experiencing difficulties making bookings on our website
- To send you marketing communications, although we will always ensure we have your consent to do so.
- To personalise your customer experience and improve our service, for example using your name when we contact you.
- To conduct research in order to improve our services. If you choose do participate in any customer surveys, we may use your information to carry out anonymous research about our services.
- You have the right to request to see what data we may hold about you.
- You have the right to request us to change any incorrect data
- You have the right to ask us to delete any personal information we may hold about you
- You have the right to withdraw consent for us to use your personal data.
We use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. This data is anonymous and contains no personally identifiable data about you. Click here to view our usage of cookies including information of how to block and delete cookies, in accordance with The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (Directive 2009/136/EC).
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please telephone 01539 279927, or email email@example.com.